Welcome to Dive Gear Australia
Dive Gear Australia is owned and operated in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne Victoria, Australia and is large part of our PADI Five star Dive Shop Scuba Life located in Hallam. Dive Gear Australia brings you the Lowest Scuba Gear prices and Professional service all in a one stop shop. We offer a huge range of Scuba Diving Equipment, Spear fishing Equipment, Free Diving Gear, Snorkeling Equipment, Swimming Gear and Under Water Camera's and photography gear.
Dive Gear packages are shipped daily to Sydney, NSW, Brisbane, Cairns, Queensland, Adelaide, South Australia, Perth, Western Australia, Darwin, Canberra, ACT, Northern Territory and Hobart, Tasmania.
From well known brands such as Oceanic, TUSA, WaterProof, Cressi Sub, Apollo, Hollis, GoPro, Aeris, Alpha Diving, Princeton Tec, TUSA Sport, Ocean Pro, Lavacore, Shark shield, Sola Lights, GoPro, UnderWater Kinetics, Minelab Excalibur II, Apollo Sea Scooters, Green Force Torches, Sea life Camera's, Sea and Sea Camera's and Strobes, Olympus camera's, Salvimar, Omer Spear fishing, Rob Allen, Immersion, Ocean Hunter, JBL Spear Guns, SOLA Lights, Intova, Pro Blue, Spare Air, H2O, Discount Faber scuba tanks, Dive Right, Tusa Sport, Tusa View Swimming, Ugly Fish Sun Glasses, Scuba Diving Books, UltraLight camera arms, Backscatter Flip Magic Filter for GoPro Dive Housing and many more.
Massive End of Year Clearance Sale
on NOW in store and online
HOLLIS SMS 75
The SMS75 is an evolution from years of sidemount development, which started with the SMS100. A product that has been copied, modified and a benchmark for technical sidemount for years. Even more popular has been the lightweight SMS50 line. These two have taken sidemount mainstream and the building blocks this new harness. While it will cater more to hardcore cave divers, SMS75 was created to handle all environments. Proper trim is key and the wing is designed to promote horizontal diving with increased lift towards the hips where it’s needed most, and without modification. The SMS75 will also support rear mounted tanks and reversible inflator positions.
- Trapezoid shape to promote horizontal trim
- Adjustable and removable wing bungee
- Designed for cave or open water sidemount
- Cam slots for single tank and grommets at 11” for banded doubles
- Reversible Inflator & Dump assembly
- Rigging kit included: Tank bungees, SS Cam bands, SS Bolt snaps & nylon line
- Includes sternum strap & crotch strap
- Inner located elbow to avoid overhead interference
CRESSI PROFESSIONALS CHOICE
- Cressi Bacjac BCD
- Cressi Ellipse Balanced MC9-SC
- XS Compact Octopus
The World’s Best UnderWater Detector!
- BBS multiple frequency technology (1.5kHz – 25.5kHz).
- RCB amplifies weak target signals inside the coil, reducing noise and boosting faint, deep objects.
- High Visibility (Hi-Vis) fluorescent bodywork.
- Slimline coil (8” or 10” option) for reduced weight and improved balance.
- NiMH Rechargeable battery pack for operation up to 12 hours.
- Hi-Vis Skid plate.
- Side-mount shaft for shallow and surf-wading (available as an optional accessory).
WATERPROOF D1 HYBRID DRYSUIT
• Trilaminat suit combined with constant volume inner-lining keeping the body warm.
• Neoprene Warm-Neck System
• Enlargable Pockets
• ISS – Integrated Silicone Seals
• Knee-reinforcement made of Schoeller’s “Keprotec” Kevlar – very strong and flexible
• D-rings in the pockets
• Reflective logo in the neck
• Large zipper-pullers for an easy grip
• Strong Cordura material in the crotch-area
• PU Embossing in the back for abrasion protection
• Kevlar Soft Boots
• H1 5/7mm Venting Hood
• LP Hose & Valves
• D1 Drybag
• One extra Silicone Neck- & Arm-seal
Cressi Air Travel Ladys bcd
Weight 2.5 kg
Cressi XS Compact Regulator - MC9 Yoke
Grey Front Over Stock Sale
WATER PROOF D70 DRYSUIT PACKAGE
FREE !! BODYTEC SHIRT & TROUSERS VALUED AT $156
FREE !! SOLLA SF22 FIN VALUED AT $169
BODYTEC SIZED TO DRYSUIT
FIN SIZED TO DRYSUIT BOOT
Oceanic Omega 3 Regulator
A daringly unique design and proof that innovative thinking results in superior solutions.
First Stage FDXi
The FDXi in-line design provides an improved flow rate, greatly reduced weight and more ergonomic port positioning for better hose routing when compared to the classic right angle first stages.
- DVT Dry Valve Technology
- Precision Cold Forged
- Reduced weight
- The Pneumatically Balanced - consistent performance at any depth
- Environmentally Sealed diaphragm - cold water ready
- 4 Low Pressure and 2 High Pressure Ports
- Angled ports for ideal hose routing
- Improved flow rate over standard right angle first stages.
WATERPROOF D7 Pro Cordura ISS
• H1 5/7mm Hood with double vent H.A.V.S technology
• Waterproof 1000 Cordura bag which can be carried as a backpack
• Valves / Low pressure hose